lundi 15 avril 2013

Golden Belts Trends 2013


While reading about the latest fashion belts- I came across with so many ways of wearing a golden belt and I definitely felt that I had to share this with you. We have all seen the runways shows and latest trends and I believe you have noticed how a golden belt can add beauty to every outfit.
If you want a simple outfit, then just by adding a golden belt you can really spice things up! Look at these pictures to get the idea…
1-The good thing about golden/ metal belts are that you can wear them in winter of summer; over a jacket or summer dress, both ways beautiful!


2- I have seen so many celebrities wearing a simple black dress, and on top of it a golden belt! it just add beauty to any outfit; it’s kind of an accessory that will make any outfit look gorgeous.
3- I don’t know about you, but i am loving this combination! it just looks magnificent over this red jacket; I have a feeling it will look really cool even on a red maxi dress.
4- golden skirt with golden belt! doesn’t this outfit makes you go out shopping!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire